- Gathering and analysing information and communicating recommendations.
- Regularly check the accuracy of financial information in data warehouse, especially those serve the management reports.
- Work in a team, analyse financial statements such as balance sheet, profit and loss statement, cash flow statement, and other related management reports.
- Work in a team, coordinate with stakeholder to prepare the forecast Profit and Loss for the next 3 or 6 months.
- Work in a team, coordinate with stakeholder to prepare budget for the next year and plan for the next 3 years.
- Analyse financial ratios such as DSO, DIO, DPO, OWC, etc., and coordinate with stakeholder to maintain the CAPEX list and update the status of all projects timely and the total spent accurately.
- Work in a team, prepare a forecast cashflow as per request of the Board of management.
- Cooperate with IT department, Division Director to build up database and automation report for Genetic Division.
- Bachelor's degree: major in finance/audit preferred.
- At least 3-year working experience in equivalent position and having experienced local, international accounting practice.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
- Ability to work effectively with people at all levels in an organization.
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively, both verbally and in writing, in English.
- Language: Proficiency in English.
- Advanced Excel skill typically preferred; already familiar with other tools such as PowerBI, PowerQuery.
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills
Tôi có thể hỗ trợ gì cho bạn?