Analyse and control financial information in all aspects:
- Gathering and analysing information and communicating recommendations.
- Regularly checking the accuracy of financial information in data warehouse, especially those serve the management reports.
- Analysing financial statements such as balance sheet, profit and loss statement, cash flow statement, and other related management reports.
- Coordinating with stakeholder to prepare the forecast Profit and Loss for the next 3 or 6 months; budget for the next year and plan for the next 3 years; forecast cashflow as per request of the Board of management.
- Analysing financial ratios such as DSO, DIO, DPO, OWC, etc., and coordinating with stakeholder to maintain the CAPEX list and updating the status of all projects timely and the total spent accurately.
- Bachelor's Degree: major in Finance/Audit is preferred.
- At least 3-year working experience in equivalent position and having experience in local & international accounting practice.
- Advanced Excel skill typically preferred; already familiar with other tools such as PowerBI, PowerQuery.
- Vietnamese with proficiency in English.
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team-work environment.
- Ability to work effectively with people at all levels in an organization.
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively, both verbally and in writing.