Finance Analyst Asia
Focus on financial information analysis, such as Costing, BS, PL, CAPEX, Expense, Sales, WC, etc., on reports of Asia BUs. Support finance team in Asia BUs on finance matters, in compliance with local and Group’s policies and procedures. Support Board of Director to manage budget and target for each KPI
Finance Analyst Asia
• Focus on financial information analysis, such as Costing, BS, PL, CAPEX, Expense, Sales, WC, etc., on reports of Asia BUs.
• Support finance team in Asia BUs on finance matters, in compliance with local and Group’s policies and procedures.
• Support Board of Director to manage budget and target for each KPI
1. Financial Statements
- Analyse balance sheet statement, compare balance by period, write comments for significant increasing/decreasing. Analyze financial ratios.
- Analyst the cash flow statement, loan and interest.
- Analyse the profit & loss statement and profit margin.
- Prepare and analyse variance and movement for management report by BU, by division, by factory.
- Coordinate with stakeholder to collect information and prepare the forecasted P&L for requested period.
- Implement ad-hoc analysis report (if any) base on request from managers and BoD.
- Support and instruct finance team in Asia in: budget process, budget presentation, cashflow forecast
- Group reporting weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly.
- Follow up and audit the consistence, compliance with the Group and Company’s F&A policies and requirements.
- Update, inform and advise on new policies and procedures of Group related to accounting - finance to all finance team.
2. Cost Analysis
- Costing Analysis
- Working Capital Analysis
- CAPEX Analysis
- OPEX Analysis
- Operating report analysis
- Good understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Practices (GAAP) and Vietnamese Accounting Standards (VAS)
- University Degree, major in Accounting/ Finance/ Audit
- At least 3-year working experience in equivalent position and having experienced local, international accounting practice.
- Good practical experiences in computer-based accounting acquired from an international company and in common application software, i.e. spreadsheet and word processing.
- Able to self-organize and prioritize work to meet changing demands without becoming too stressed.
- Good analytical skill
- Responsible, committed with assigned works.
- Proactive in work, interact positively with other departments and other De Heus BU
- Able to use MS Office, Excel proficiency is a must.
- Vietnamese and proficiency in English
- Understand the importance of meeting corporate reporting deadlines and be prepared to work overtime when required.
8th floor, Cantavil Premier, No.1 Hanoi Highway, District 2