The overall of the Poultry Researcher is to improve the market position of De Heus poultry feeds by making research to develop nutritional concepts and find solutions for practical problems (research and POP trials).
- Develop in cooperation with Product Management Team leader / Managers, R&D Netherland and other Research Managers, a research plan / project plan (tests on trial farms and literature studies) at least 1 year ahead.
- Prepare and guide research on the trial farm (make research plan, instruct research assistant, research farm manager and farm workers, contact with feed plant that produce trials feed) collect the data and analyse results.
- Writing clear reports from trials and literature studies.
- Translate, in cooperation with relevant Nutrition & Support team members & Global Researchers, results into new nutritional knowledge and (Feed) management advice.
- Pro-actively maintain, develop, and upgrade nutritional knowledge by attending company’s training programmes and self-learning.
- Provides Product Manager and Management Teams and Micro Climate Specialist with new knowledge about Nutrition and Feed Management.
- Support in cooperation with the Product Manager, the Sales and Technical Sales team with knowledge about Feed Management, and USP of Feed.
- Collaborate with the Sales team on seminars.
- Train the Research Assistant to carry out the trial correctly.
- Update the Product Manager and if needed, the Management Teams and the Microclimate Specialist about ongoing trials.
- Participate in the Sales team monthly meeting and scientific / technical congresses if needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Veterinary, Animal Nutrition and other relating field of expertise.
- Master degree is a plus.
- No experience is required.
- Freshers are welcome with strong education background and academic abilities.
- Energetic, leader, initiator, connector, communicator.
- High analytical skill.
- Computer: Good knowledge programs for statistical analyses.
- Sufficient with windows programs like Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Training, coaching skills.
- Ability in working independently and in team.
- Willing to work on trial farm for longer period.
- Attitude: Positive, dependable, honest, diligent.
- Intermediate English skills.
Tôi có thể hỗ trợ gì cho bạn?